- ORDERING PROCESS
8.2 You can place your order with us by either remaining on our website as a guess user or by creating an account on our website. If you choose to proceed on ordering as a guest user, you will be asked to fill all the necessary information for the payment and delivery of the order.
8.3 Alternatively you may create your own account on our website to save your personal information, billing and delivery details to be used for your current and future orders with us through the online store. If you choose this method, you will be asked to set your own username and password for increasing security in the use of the account, the proper use and confidentiality of which falls merely on you. Upon creating the account, you agree to not to disclose the above information to any third parties. As such you are responsible for any misuse of your account and any purchase made through your account will be assumed to have been made by you. In case of loss, theft or unauthorized use of your account, you agree to inform us immediately and to seize using your account until we investigate and resolve the issue and we explicitly communicate with you that you can resume using your account.
8.4 Placing an order STEP BY STEP:
(a) At any point during your visit of the Site, you can select an item and click on the “Add to Cart” button; the Site will automatically place one unit of the item in your shopping list.
(b) You are also given the option to adjust the quantity of your selected item by clicking the buttons “+” or “-” for increasing or decreasing amount of your selected item. You can select more items by continuing to browse or collections and clicking on their “Add to Cart” buttons, adjusting the quantity in the same manner.
(c) Once you add an item to your Cart, a message will appear that your selected product has been added to the cart. You can review the contents of your selected items at any given time by clicking on “View Cart” option.
(d) Once you finish browsing you can proceed to complete your purchase by clicking on the “Checkout” button.
(e) Once again you have the chance to modify the quantity you selected to be ordered for each item on your shopping list by changing the number of units on the list.
(f) You can also remove an item completely from your Cart by clicking the “X” button next to the particular item or by changing the ordered quantity to zero (0) and then apply said changes by clicking the “Update Cart” button.
(g) For each item placed on your cart, when you click on your cart, you should normally be able to view a small image of said item, the product’s name, price per unit, your selected quantity, which you can in turn modify by the method listed above, total cost depending on selected units and lastly total cost of your comprised order. Please make certain of the accuracy of your selections and all the elements of your order before proceeding to payment. You alone are responsible for all the elements in your order, such as particular items selected, quantities, sizes, colors and the like.
(h) You may also be given the chance to make use of a coupon, if it is made available by our website and/or a particular promotional action and you are in possession of one, by clicking the “apply coupon” button and entering its information as requested.
(i) When you are ready to confirm your order and proceed with payment, you may select “Proceed to Checkout”. To complete an order, you must provide us with accurate information about your name, phone number, email address, billing address and shipping address. Responsibility for any inaccuracies or incompletence in the information you provided lies directly with you and may result in delays or even cancellation of your order.
8.5 Once your order is completed and payment is successfully processed, your order will be advanced to fulfillment.
8.6 Cancelations. In case you want to cancel or modify your order after the aforementioned point you can do so by contacting our Customer Service, using email or phone. In response, we will inform you about the status of your order and the steps necessary to accommodate your desired changes.
8.9 Order Confirmation. After completing the billing details, shipping instructions and payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, subject to payment confirmation by your financial institution. Normally, such confirmation should go out to you automatically, within an hour of processing your order. If you do not receive such confirmation within 36 hours, it is your responsibility to inform us so that the matter can be accordingly addressed by us and if possible amended. The case may be that the contact information you have provided us is incorrect or incomplete and as a result be impossible for us to contact you. We are not responsible to identify such errors or omissions and it is not always possible for us to correct them or to communicate with you; it is your responsibility to follow up with us in case you do not receive the email confirmation of your order.
8.10 If some of the items comprising your order are not available, you will receive an email telling you about which items can be shipped. You can choose to have partial shipment of your order delivered at no extra cost to you, or to ask us to retain the order until all items are available and complete it in one shipment. If you do not contact us via email or telephone within the next working day, to tell us that you no longer want your modified order, we assume that you accept it and will be executed. In this case we will return to you the amount difference between the initial order and the altered one, according to your way of payment. If you do not want part of your order to be executed, but the total cancellation of it you must contact us via email or phone. Your initial order will be cancelled and the entire amount charged to your credit card or to your PayPal account will be returned.
- SHIPPING DETAILS – ARRANGEMENTS
9.1 Items are shipped to the delivery address indicated by you at the time of placing your order. Shipping fees are calculated automatically; the amount depends on the products ordered, the delivery destination and the shipping option selected. Delivery times are estimates based on information provided to us by you and the shipping company, should be viewed as guidelines, and we are not able to guarantee them unless we explicitly agree on a delivery time to you for a specific Purchase. You can normally follow your order from dispatch to delivery on the shipping company’s website. You have a range of options for delivery of your order:
9.2 We offer free shipping within Greece for orders over 200.00€, paid via credit or debit card, bank transfer and Paypal (delivery in 1 to 3 buainess days), which is normally operated by Speedex. We use a shipping company at our discretion depending on conditions and availability. For orders under €200.00, shipping cost throughout Greece is set at 7.00 €. For items with an increased weight, there may be an extra charge. Please note that our free shipping service is not provided for orders paid with cash-on-delivery.
9.3 Shipping outside Greece, (whether within the European Union or beyond) is normally operated by DHL or UPS. We use a shipping company at our discretion depending on conditions and availability.
- Fees within the European Union are calculated automatically depending on your country, area, volume and weight of your package; these fees are payable upon confirmation of your order. Shipping time within the EU is normally 3 to 5 business days. For orders within the European Union over 400€, shipping is free of charge. Fees outside the European Union are calculated automatically depending on your country area, volume and weight of your package; these fees are payable upon confirmation of your order. For orders outside the European Union over 800€, shipping is free of charge. Shipping time outside the EU is normally 5 to 10 business days.
- If you place an order and enter a shipping address located outside the EU, import duties, customs, processing, expediting and taxes might incur by the local custom office upon the package’s arrival at the airport of the destination country. We cannot determine beforehand what these duties will entail for each country, whether they would apply in the case of shipping your order or for any possible amount. For further information please contact your local tax authority before completing your order. You are solely responsible for such costs and these fees will not be part of the payment calculation of your order and their existence is not a valid reason for subsequently cancelling an order, after it has been shipped. You should note that many of those fees cannot be reimbursed or refunded even if an order is legitimately returned back to us in Greece.
9.4 You may also opt to PICK YOUR ORDER UP IN PERSON from our physical store in 21 Pindarou Street, Kolonaki, Athens, 10673, during store hours.
- You can pick up your order from our store 24 hours after placing it on our website. In case your order consits of/contains an item to be made by request, the estimated time for pick up will be 15 days (approx. time for production). Any order placed between Friday 13:00 p.m. and Sunday midnight can be picked up from our store the following Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. (during store hours).
- Please at the time of pick up have with you a print out of your order and receipt of payment along with valid personal photo ID and if paid by credit card, the credit card used for payment. If you are not the credit card holder, please bring a signed authorization note from the credit card holder.
- You have a deadline of 14 days to collect your purchase. After that the order will be considered abandoned. The goods will not be retained, a refund will be issued using the same method of payment as on the original order, and the amount of the refund will be calculated as the amount of the original order minus a handling fee not to exceed ten percent (10%) of the amount of the order. In case of orders made by request such handling and processing fees shall not exceed thirty percent (30%) of the amount of the item (depending on the item, the collection, the costs and modifications applied in each case individually for the custom item).
- PAYMENT METHODS
You can choose any one of a number of payment methods available and the website will guide you through the necessary steps and ask for the appropriate information. The following forms of payment are acceptable:
For purchases within Greece and up to € 500.00 in total, you are able to pay the price of your orders to the carrier at the time you receive it. The cost of cash on delivery is free of charge.
- Credit and debit cards.
You can make a purchase using any debit or credit card VISA or MASTERCARD of any bank. The transaction will be managed by the Greek bank Eurobank or Alpha bank. We do not collect or store your credit card information in any way whatsoever, so you need to re-register each time you use your credit card for transactions.
- You will need to provide the card number, name on the card, expiry date, security code and card billing address. We do not charge a credit card fee, but your financial institution may have certain terms and charges that apply in the case of your purchase. You are responsible to check those fees before using the credit card for payment as you are responsible for those fees and they may not be refundable by your financial institution, even if you choose to cancel your order.
- If your credit card charge is not approved, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- If paying by credit or debit card, you may have the option of paying the amount of your order in installments, as agreed upon with your financial institution and subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of your credit card.
- Electronic bank transfers
We accept bank transfers from most Greek banks and into a number of different accounts owned by us. The website will provide you with our particular bank account details. Please, retain a copy of your transfer payment receipt issued by your bank for your records and in case you need to communicate with us about your payment. You will also need it if you have selected to pick up your order from our physical store, when you will be required to produce it. Our financial institution will confirm the funds transfer and subsequently, we will send you an email confirmation of your order. If the payment is not confirmed within 48 hours, the order will be automatically cancelled.
D.Pay via PayPal
By selecting the Paypal payment you will be transferred to the Paypal website (online secure trading system) where you can pay either with your credit/debit card or via your Paypal account. The PayPal payment procedure is fully automated. During this process, no personal information (including the credit card number) is stored in the Company’s electronic system.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
11.1 Your order will be sent to you after we have received and confirmed your payment. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details or in case of insufficient funds or delays owing to your financial institution. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend delivery to you and place the order on standby until notification that the payment has been completed. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
11.2 Once the order has been dispatched from our physical store, an informative email will be sent. In the notification, if relevant, you will also receive a tracking number that could allow you to track the progress of your shipment. Handling, dispatch and delivery of orders are carried out on a daily basis, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please note that orders cannot be delivered to PO boxes.
11.3 Delivery times and locations vary and shipping companies have their own rules and conditions regarding delivery, redirection of a delivery, holding period, notifications and the like. We suggest that you check with the shipping company about their rules and act accordingly to complete your delivery in the most efficient manner. We cannot be held liable for the implications of the rules of the shipping company and for communications and arrangements between you and the shipping company. While we will make our best effort to resolve issues between you and the shipping company, you understand that it is a separate company over which we have no control.
11.4 Upon receipt of your product, we recommend that you personally check the product delivered and confirm that its packaging remains intact.
- RETURNS – CANCELLATIONS – CHANGES
12.1 Our goal is for you to be fully satisfied with your purchases. In all events, you can withdraw from the contract. This right of withdrawal is described in detail below. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the products by following the procedure outlined below:
You have the right to withdraw from the sale agreement, ask to return the product to us for a refund or exchange it within a fixed deadline of 14 days from the date on which you or a third party nominated by you, received the product. Items must be in excellent condition, not be opened or used in any way in order for us to be able to consider a return or exchange. Items must be returned in their original package and with all the parts, labels and instructions. If any defect exists, defective products will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges (if any). We will always refund any money to the original method of payment used to make payment provided the same is available. No right for a refund or change exists once the abovementioned period of time has expired.
12.2 Before returning an item, you must first contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. After that an email will be sent to you, containing information about preparing and shipping your return and the address for the return. Possible exchange shipping costs and any other related fees will be deducted from your refund.
12.3 You can return a package by bringing the item in person to our physical store (21 Pindarou Street, Athens 10673) or by courier. For your return, we propose using a trackable shipping service like DHL or Fedex or purchasing shipping insurance. The return of the products is carried out at your own risk and we are not burdened with transport and insurance costs. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item or the condition in which it will arrive to us and thus bear no responsibility. Note that all shipping return costs are to be paid solely by the customer. Upon receipt of the product from us, a detailed inspection will be carried out. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in with the safety seal attached and intact. It must also be in the original packaging. If no problems are found regarding its condition, packaging or documents, an email will be sent as regards the acceptance of your request. In case your returned item does not meet the specifications stated below and is deemed ineligible for return, exchange or refund, it will be sent back to you, in which case you will be responsible for the shipping cost and/or a refund will be refused.
12.4 Please note that no refund will be given at the time of bringing a return to the store and your credit card will not be credited back instantly. A Credit Note will be issued to your name. Refund will be issued only after the return has been processed by us. The way your money will be refunded depends on the payment method you have selected. If the payment is made by credit card, the money will be refunded with cancellation of the relevant charge. If the payment is made by cash-on-delivery or the amount was transferred in our bank account, the money will be returned by depositing same to your personal bank account, whose details (Bank name, IBAN, Account holder etc.) will be indicated by email at email@example.com within fourteen (14) business days as of the day following the receipt and acceptance of your request for return of the product or products.
12.5 Items must be returned in their original, unused and resaleable condition, in their original packaging, as stated above. To return your item, please ship to the below address:
Maria Kaprili Store, attn. Returns, 21 Pindarou Street, Athens 10673, Greece. In case the above conditions are met and there is a request for a “refund in cash”, you will be refunded the price you have paid minus other non-refundable charges and fees. Shipping costs are not refundable.
If there is a request to exchange your product, the new product will be sent to you and you will be responsible for the shipping cost. Changing products you have already changed is not allowed.
Also please note the exception of cases mentioned in 12.6 below.
12.6 The following items cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded:
– Damaged or incomplete items.
– Items not in their original package.
– Special order and custom made items. Products that have been altered, modified, personalized or changed from their original size, shape or form, as per your order.
– Items we ordered especially for you.
– Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or discounted items cannot be refunded.
– Products whose prices depend for the most part on fluctuations in the financial markets, such as the price of precious metals, precious stones and the like. We do not control those fluctuations and we can only accept the return or exchange of the product if you agree that the return price may be different from the original price. We will communicate to you the return price before you return the product.
12.7 Packages returned without necessary return information will not be accepted by us. Shippers may follow specific rules and may discard such packages or consider them unclaimed or rejected. The box containing your return must also be adequately protected when returned so that it is not damaged along the way. We are not responsible for the fate of a package you may have sent to us that lacks necessary information so please be thorough.
12.8 Import duties, fees and taxes might incur by the local custom office upon the package’s arrival at the airport if you are shipping a return from countries outside the European Union and may be charged to the costumer directly and not be refundable. We do not control those policies and regulations and we cannot be held liable for such disparities.